Friday, September 28, 2012

New Cause Essay Outro

"Make New Friends but Keep the old." Katelin, Leeann, and Amanda, they are my rock. These three girls are not only a part of life, they are a part of me. I take a piece of them with me, as they do of me. I always know I can go to them, talk to them, vent to them. There to listen, to comfort, to yell when need. They are trust I look for in a Sister, the caring I want in and have in my family, the compassion that comes with years of friendship, years of heart break, accidents, they are the sisters that get me through life no matter how difficult it gets as we grow and start our lives out of our families, and creating our new families.

1 comment:

  1. I think this will work as outro--it has a stronger personal touch than either of the intros. Can you give the intro some of that touch?

    ReplyDelete