Friday, September 21, 2012

Intro Two

One accident, okay I can deal with that. Two accidents, Not so much. It's mind boggling to think that your worst nightmare could reoccur again less than a year and half after the first. The second worst than the first. Coming off the interstate, 3 cars ahead of you, and a red light halting the traffic. Keeping an eye on the light, it turns green, first car enters the intersection, second car, and third car, My turn. Half way through, and in a split second I see a silver car coming towards me, no time to react, no place to go. in that split second my arms braced, my body tensed, and my car was impacted. blink of an eye to black out, mind racing to blank, and thoughts of the worst scenario running through my mind.

1 comment:

  1. Stick with I/me/my--you drift into 'you' at one point. I like both intro hooks, but as I said in the other comment, this is leading to either effect or, maybe, process.

    In a cause essay, you give three reasons for something. That's not happening here.

    ReplyDelete