Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Brainstorm

I always have thoughts, and different questions running through my mind. The isearch paper is going to bring those thoughts to life. Coming up with a list easy, but very long. The thought I chose for isearch is run the runs through my head twenty-four hours a day. Something that really annoys my boyfriends, but at the same time is on his mind just as much as it is on mine. My ideas are going to come out like a pot pot over flowing with boiling water. I said in a reaction piece before when some thing really has me thinking, and interested i can't stop writing, and ideas flow. I don't know if you want us to throw out there what our topics are and I really want to scream it out, but i'm going to keep it in until the isearch graf. This topic is going to throw so much out there, and have so much life to it.

2 comments:

  1. No not yet, it some thing in the last few years that I have been wondering about.

    ReplyDelete