Thursday, September 20, 2012

Real Life Research

Always standing on the outside. Wanting to be apart of the group. Waiting for the time that I would be called to step in, step into that role I have always wanted! To be a flyer on my cheerleading team. Everyday I go to the computer, Open up you tube and memorize all the flying techniques. My time was coming, I could feel it in my body. I was ready, after the camps, the videos, and seeing all the stunts in person I could do them with eyes closed, and hands behind my back. I know what your thinking over confident, maybe even a little arrogant in my set ways. I'm not, I have been doing my research for 4 years, always being that girl who is a front, there but not always needed. I wanted more and the day I was told "Okay show me what you got." I was the impress-or and all eyes were focused on me. 

1 comment:

  1. Certainly sounds like real life research--research with a purpose.

    ReplyDelete