Sunday, September 9, 2012

Reaction to Isearch Samples

I'm starting to understand more about how to form and write the Isearch paper from a more personal view. Not a research paper. The first topic I chose would have made my paper just that, research. My new topic is more viewed from my point of view, not others, more or less because it effects the way I live everyday. The isearches that I have read through are more personal, for example the colorblindness Isearch dealt with more personal points, and his struggles early in life, along with the lesson he learned living with colorblindness. The late talkers involved his person struggle with his son not being verbal at a young age.  They are detailed from point of views, not from straight facts, articles, and sites online. I'm interested to see what I can come up with for my topic on migraines because it does involve me more then just straight facts and research.

1 comment: