Sunday, September 9, 2012

New ISearch

Living with the fear of lights, loud sounds, and sensitivity for years, can really be mind-blowing. Especially when it effects your everyday living. My topic is a constant conflict in my life, I live every day with Migraines. The constant pain, blurry vision ( to the point that I lose the right side of my vision completely). There are theories, and myths on what migraine triggers are, and ways to treat them. I have my theories, and the doctors have their theories. I want to know if I will have to live with Migraines for the rest of my life.

My questions for isearch (More to come):

1. What other different forms of Migraines are there besides ocular, and Atypical Migraine? (I have been tested for both).
  • Chronic Forms
2. Treatments?
  • Remedies 
  • Homeopaths 
  • Diets 
  • Medications
3. Triggers?
  • Food
  • drinks
  • Way of living
  • Sounds
  • Body/diseases or medical conditions

4. Are scientists close to finding out a way to stop migraines from occurring?
  • Myths
  • Theories
  • Control groups (experiments)
5. Changes that need to be made to battle against migraines?

  • Life style changes
  • Control Medications
  • Surgeries 

1 comment:

  1. That ought to do fine as isearch and your questions make clear how you will proceed.

    ReplyDelete