Friday, August 31, 2012

Reaction

I know my writing is my own, its not always great, a lot of time I hold back in other classes because I don't like others knowing too much about me, or my writing. It takes time for me to think of some thing that is worth submitting. The inventory assignment took an hour and half; deleting and rewriting hoping that the next line would come out better, this may also translate into a little bit of OCD. My thoughts turn to the worst, when I think that others will find my writing less than appealing. I'm a little dyslexic and forgetful when typing, always having to write out drafts before I type them to find the errors. When I can find the right words and put everything together my writings are a work of art, at least I think so! That is when I know I have created something that a teacher would be proud to read and others would enjoy reading time and time again. I have a mind that likes to wounder while I write and think of new things while typing if I was writing a graf on cats I would have a great story because mine is running around like a maniac and that is what would pop in my head and stay there while typing. I am a writer, everyone will like my writings as long as I work hard, and the only one I have to prove some thing to and show that I can do my best at the end of the day, is MYSELF.

1 comment:

  1. These worries, concerns, problems, hopes you describe are very common--even English teachers have to deal with them when they write!

    ReplyDelete