Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Research Plan

For my Isearch I want to look at different medical journals, to get a doctors point of view, and see trials that have been done. I'm intrigued to read about and explore the different home remedies, I may even try a few to test them and put my own spin on them. I will be using the internet to find out the more simple answers and make them more in-depth, for example chocolate, why it effects migraines so much besides the caffeine and sugar in it. I think I'm going to run into issues when it comes to talking to people about migraines besides doctors, and making appointments for doctors is always a challenge, if you have ever made a doctors appointment before and they can't get you in until next November some time, that always works. In the end I think I will be able to find the answers to my questions, or find more questions that I will need to find in my search for the first questions. There are always going to be challenges when researching, and I am probably going to hit road blocks and have to dig a little deeper to find what I am looking for. But that is what research is all about and the discovery of those answers is always worth the wait and search, especially when you are dealing with your search topic personally.

1 comment:

  1. You may find up-to-date stuff at google scholar or google groups.

    ReplyDelete