Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Classification Reaction

Classification not going to be my strong point in writing, I understand what the assignment is but I think picking a topic, staying on that topic is going to be hard for me. I like the tuna idea you gave, chunky, shredded, or grated. and different ways to use that specific tuna in meals. I also was surprised to read one on  relationships, more specifically on the guys in relationships. I have dated the snake before as well, so to read some one else point of view on it was great, I don't think i've ever dated the puppy dog, I go for the guys who think they tough, and have cocky attitudes, but are very motivated.  writing about my reaction to there classification essay's makes me wonder if maybe I won't have a hard time after all, because I can relate to so many of essays that were written, and the ideas are just following in and out of my brain.

1 comment: