Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Contrast Essay #2 Paragraph

          My mother is slightly over weight, you wouldn't believe it if you watched her run around all day, and watch her work out. but that is the way she was built, and that is why she was always better at certain sports than I was in high school, she did softball, basketball, and field hockey. Then you look at me, a petite, tiny figured lady, with hair down to her butt. I did cheerleading all through high school, along with gymnastics (Talk about both us being over achievers). my mom has always been a workaholic whom can't leave her work at home, and she always comes back to the same type of job she started with, which is working with children and adults with metal disabilities. I can't make up my mind what I want to do with my life, I want to teach, open my own cheer gym, and work in the health field, with a big dose of raising a family in the middle of all that. two people, different goals, still over doing it.

1 comment:

  1. This needs a topic sentence and more focus--are we dealing with interests, jobs, what?

    ReplyDelete