Saturday, November 3, 2012

Example Essay Intro

In my house there are three meals that we have on a weekly basis Spaghetti, Macaroni and Cheese with Hot Dogs, and Shepard's Pie. We will occasionally have other meals like Chop Suey, or Ham and Potatoes, but those first three meals are made ever week, Why you ask? Well, that is pretty much what is in my cook book that can be made, and is edible. I am not saying that I'm a bad cook, but I have set the fire alarm off in my apartment way to many times to venture too far from my normal cooking, so the list is short and yummy: Spaghetti, Macaroni and Cheese with Hot Dogs, and Shepard's Pie.  

1 comment:

  1. You haven't quite set up examples of anything. If you say these three meals are examples of comfort food, or simple cooking, or fast meals, or family favorites, or inexpensive meals, you can follow along with three grafs describing the meals.

    But as it stands now, they are just three meals you cook weekly, not examples of something. Tiny tweak will do it!

    ReplyDelete