Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Essay Review

You know for a first time blogger I don't think I did too bad. The essay types were great, I got to write A lot about what I was feeling, and that is some thing I have a hard time writing down and expressing. It felt good to get emotion out and down on paper, but still be able to control what I said in the drafts. Struggling with some topics is always going to be a sore point with me, because I always over think things i am writing, and wonder whether it makes sense or if I am just rambling to no end. Some of the essays gave me issues, like the division essay, which came out half like a process, and took me longer to write I think than any other essay. I also think the times essays taught to manage my time a lot better and kept me on track a lot more after falling behind. I really enjoyed the process essay and contrast essay, getting to write about people i love, or things i love to do are always fun, especially when I can out in my own quirkiness in to twist the writings a little. Over all I enjoyed the writings, and so did my mother who nosily started reading them on thanks giving hahaha.

1 comment: